lbyf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/ByFm

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Never was able to get my HPTs.

We are okay, but my son Isaac and I were in a car accident tonight. I was driving to get some more HPTs and as I was pulling into the dollar store parking lot, I over shot the driveway and hit the curb hard (yes I am an idiot). No other cars were involved and the car will be repaired at minimal cost thanks to a nice tow truck driver. The only injury I have is some nasty burns to my arm and belly from the airbag and seat belt (I assume that's how the belly one happened.) My arm also has some swelling on my wrist where the burn is but the paramedics checked me out and said I will be fine. I mentioned I might be pregnant and they said I should be okay this early on. Isaac was uninjured.

Perhaps I will try again to get some tests tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment